Hale Ko Olani Estate: L-O-V-E is in the air with Shelby and Allen
Hale Ko Olani Estate is stunning! Shelby and Allen chose this eye catching venue for their wedding because of the water features and elegant lighting.
Years ago, brides would choose one main wedding color and incorporate all their wedding decor around their color. Today’s brides use multiple colors in creating their multifaceted wedding vision. Shelby combined tropical pincushion flowers with traditional roses, incorporating gold tones with rustic woods. Their flowers and colors were soft, yet set a bold ambiance.
We loved planning and setting up Shelby and Allen’s wedding at Hale Ko Olani Estate. They added personal wedding details to decorate and customize their wedding reception. Much of their wedding photography was based around the rustic ceremony arch and the L-O-V-E letters.
Congratulations Sabrina and Joel at Hale Ko Olani Estate!
Hale Ko Olani Estate, Maui Private Wedding Venue
Congratulations Jan Marie and Nick at Hale Ko Olani Estate!
The fierce Dinosaur was trapped inside his cage of ice. Although it was cold, he was happy there. It was, after all, HIS CAGE.
Then along came the Lovely Other Dinosaur. The Lovely Other Dinosaur melted the Dinosaur’s car with kind words and loving thoughts.
“I like this Dinosaur,” thought the Lovely Other Dinosaur. “Although he is fierce, he is also tender. And he is funny. He is also quite clever through I will not tell him this for now.”
“I like this Lovely Other Dinosaur,” thought the Dinosaur. “She is beautiful and she is different. And she smells so nice. She is also a free spirit which is a quality I much admire in a dinosaur.”
“But he can be so distant and so peculiar at times,” thought the Lovely Other Dinosaur. “He is also overly fond of things. Are all dinosaurs so overly fond of things?”
“But her mind skips from here to there so quickly” thought the dinosaur. “She is also uncommonly keen on shopping. Are all Lovely Other Dinosaurs so uncommonly keen on shopping?”
“I will forgive his peculiarity and his concern for things,” thought the Lovely Other Dinosaur. “For they are part of what makes him a richly charactered individual.o
“I will forgive her skipping mind and her fondness for shopping,” thought the Dinosaur. “For she fills our life with beautiful thoughts and wonderful surprises.”
Now the Dinosaur and the Lovely Other Dinosaur are old. Look at them. Together they stand on the hill telling each other stories and feeling the warmth of the sun on their backs.
And that, my friends, is how it is with Love. Let us all be Dinosaurs and Lovely Dinosaurs together. For the sun is warm and the world is a beautiful place.
From the Lovely Love Story by Edward Monkton
For Jan Marie and Nick’s love
Glamorous Maui Indian wedding at Hale Ko Olani Estate
A Maui Wedding Day chose a beautiful ocean view private wedding estate located in Lahaina, Maui. The setting was perfect for our beautiful couple. The super dazzling colors of purple, red and gold against the gorgeous ocean views. The wedding was filled with amazing details. The bride had a real passion for purple. The wedding was stacked with talented and professional Maui wedding vendors who together created a stunning wedding. All of the amazing wedding dreams came together at the Hale Ko Olani Estate. The Maharani bride and her prince experienced a wedding day fantasy. The Maharani made her grande entrance in her doli with her Hawaiian entourage made up of the most buffed Hawaiian male hula dancers. The prince on his white horse was escorted by 4 beautiful female Hawaiian dancers who barter with him before he is allowed to enter the mundap. Each enchanting moment was enhanced with beautiful details. The venue was perfect. The decor was stunning. Love the red couch in the mundap and all of the floral adornments. Purple is the color of Hawaiian royalty, which is announced with the blowing of the conch shell and celebrated with the Hawaiian hula dancers and entertainers. Every one of the honorable guests shared in the joyous events that lead up to the celebration of love and marriage.
The following day day was a romantic beach photo shoot. The adorable couple spent the morning hours soaking up the the sunshine as they travelled the world’s best beaches here on the island of Maui. The happy go lucky couple enjoyed the freedom of going barefoot in the sand and dipping in the warm ocean waters. Like a Maharani, the bride was wearing the most beautiful shade of blue that glistens in the sun on the soft sandy beaches of Maui.
Lace, pearls, champagne, love… Elegant Maui wedding from Canada to Maui!
Photography by Milton Photography, Canada
Whether you got married in the 20′ or tying the knot in the 2020’s, lace and pearls are timeless elements on their own, but put them together and you have the true embodiment of love, vintage, elegance which can be combined with nature on the beaches of Hawaii.
Lace and pearls work well with vintage-inspired colour schemes that are made up of colours like dusty pink, cream, ivory, antique blue and peach, and even lime green, and simple vintage elements like brooches, flowery high heels, and antique floral vases. Here are some examples of how create a pearl-meets-lace soiree:
- Tablescapes: Wrap your napkins with a string of pearls and place them on top of each plate with glass charger with shiny silver or gold pearl beading on the edges. Shop for unique and elegant lace table overlays for the cake table.
- Flowers: Choose soft vintage-style flowers like roses, hydrengia’s, tuberose and peonies. Wrap a piece of lace around the bridal bouquet stems and then secure the lace with a pearl pin. Also be sure to wrap the table centerpiece vases and candles with a combination of strings of pearls and lace.
- Beautiful bride: There’s nothing quite as elegant as a lacy wedding dress worn with dainty pearl earrings or a string of pearls necklace. Your Hawaiian wedding ceremony may be incorporated with a white orchid bridal lei strung with pearls. Your groom’s maile lei (green leaf lei) may be wrapped with a string of white pearls to match. You can also adorn your hair with pearl hair clips to go with lacy high heels.
- Wedding cake: Decorate the wedding cake with edible pearls or lace-inspired ribbon around cupcakes. Use your favorite lace and tie the ribbons around the champagne glass stems and the cake knife.
- Enhancements: Use lace and pearls on a grand scale! Drape strings of pearls from the chandeliers, hang lace swagging from beam to beam and overflowing on each side.
- Finishing touches: Complete your lace and pearl theme with a splash of colored silk ribbon and shiny silver or gold touches or ornaments. Add some shiny crystals to the pearls so that they shine and look elegant.
- Tables and chairs: How about silver or gold chivari chairs with rustic wood tables? A vintage antique desk for the guestbook table
CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS!
PEACE AND JOY!
STUNNING VIEW OF THE ISLANDS OF LANAI & MOLOKAI
WOW your guests this holiday season! Reserve your West Maui Holiday party at Hale Ko’olani! Full ocean views and privacy for small dinner parties of 50 or less to large holiday gala events for your company! It will be a night to remember!
$3500. – 50 or less (2 pm to 10 pm)
$4000. – 51 – 100 (2 pm to 10 pm)
$5000. – 101 – 200 (2 pm to 10 pm)
$6000. – 201 – 250 (2 pm to 10 pm)
$2750. – 50 or less (4 hrs. dinner only, incl. set up/break down)
$1500. – Security deposit (refundable following post event inspection)
$475. – Cleaning fee
*HI State tax of 4.167% will be added to all pricing
Call or email for private tour:
Sandra Wagner or Monica Casperino
Holiday Event Coordination services available. We’ll decorate and provide all services for your special event. We’ll be on site for your event to ensure that everything goes smoothly for you and your guests.
All you have to do is relax and celebrate!
$1000. – 50 or less guests
$1500. – 50 – 100 guests
$2000. – 100 – 150 guests
$2500. – 150 – 200 guests
Also, Celebrate Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, Corporate Events, Dinner Parties, and More!
Hale Ko Olani
has great ocean views