Maui Wedding Love
Maui wedding love is for sharing. We tend to go through life just doing our routine. Every once in a while something in life stops us and reminds us that we are not only simply living on this island, but we are part of it’s beauty. There’s something special about being surrounded by the ocean, sunshine, rainbows, mountains and tropical breezes. Each day starts with a reminder of how blessed we are to be surrounded by such beauty.
Intimate gatherings are a form of art. They may be small, but there is no shortage of love or a creative vision. Prepare to fill each event wildly with love and filled with oohs and ahhs! Stop to take a breath for a moment and absorb your surroundings. Enjoy your Maui Wedding Love.
Maui Wedding Planner Elements: Rocks, stones,sea glass, sand, and crystal
Maui wedding planner elements are from our earth and feed our souls with magical energy. We bathe in them when we need a lift. They are a sacred part of us. They comfort us alway. We hold them tenderly in our hands.
55412285546_n.jpg” alt=”maui beach wedding” width=”960″ height=”638″ class=”alignleft size-full wp-image-7589″ />
Maui Wedding Arch made of Driftwood
A Creative Maui Wedding Arch made of driftwood and decorated with touches for bright florals is a beautiful setting for our wedding at Sugarman Estate, Makena, Maui.
Our couple from Australia wished for a unique and special wedding ceremony at Sugarman Estate, Maui. Our design team created a special design made of driftwood. Our florist strategically placed the colorful flowers on the arch creating a beautiful balance and innovative symmetry as this center of attraction for the wedding ceremony.
The weather and sunset magically blessed this wedding day for our very special couple!
If you’re looking to get married on the island of Maui, look no further for a Maui wedding coordinator. Your search for perfection and the execution of the wedding of your dreams ends here.
Maui is one of the most breathtaking islands in the world. An ethereal bamboo forest, spectacular beaches and churning waterfalls will instantly relax wedding jitters and leave your guests with memories to last a lifetime. The stunning pictures which you will have fixed on your wall for the rest of your life will look too good to be true.
Whether you’re living locally in Maui or across the globe, we here at A Maui Wedding Day can make your dream wedding a reality, by providing you with a Maui wedding coordinator to let you say “I do” in serenity.
Our Maui wedding coordinator knows Maui inside out and can help construct your vision added with lots of exciting ideas of their own. Having a Maui wedding coordinator will let you enjoy your wedding and soak in the love of your loved ones on your special day, without letting you worry even for a second about running the show. We will have the event fully coordinated with vendors and the venue and oversee all the details. All of our Maui wedding coordinator have extensive experience working with clients from near and far at all kinds of venues with different vendors.
A full service wedding coordination includes the following:
- Innovative and creative event design
- Customize your order based on your wedding vision
- Budget analysis
- Detailed estimates
- Secure vendor contacts
- Manage vendor payments
- HIRE professional vendors
- Unlimited email contact
- Schedule vendor visits and attend vendor visits as needed
- Provide liability insurance per required by the venue
- Provide beach permit if applicable
- Venue visits
- Wedding day advise
- Etiquette advise
- Confirm vendor services and vendor payments per contract
- Ensure venue rules are adhered to
- Create and facilitate your wedding day
- Fine tune wedding details
- Ensure set up of wedding decorations
- Prepare event site map
- Meet and greet your wedding guests upon arrival
- Create and manage a detailed wedding day timeline
- Direct the flow of events based on timeline
- Wedding rehearsal coordination
- Assistance with travel, activities and accommodations upon request
- On site wedding coordinator for entire wedding event including set up and break down
- On site assistant Maui wedding coordinator based on guest count
Please call or email for a complimentary wedding consultation where we can help create a custom wedding package tailored to your personal needs by talking to a Maui wedding coordinator. We look forward to talking with you in person and learning more about your wedding.
Congratulations to David and Darren! A beautiful wedding celebrate in style at the Olowalu Plantation House with close friends and family! We enjoyed working with your priorities and style in creating such a meaningful and memorable day for you two! It was such an honor to celebrate your love for one another and help make your wedding day the most memorable and happy day of your life!
Plan Your Maui Wedding
Happy New Year! Let us help you plan your Maui Wedding! Did you get engaged over the Holidays? Did she say “Yes”? Our Wedding Planners are ready to answer your questions and begin planning your destination wedding on the island of Maui!
- Here is a list of things to do to get started to plan your Maui wedding:
- Estimate your guest count by sending out Save The Date cards
- Choose a wedding venue or choose your accommodations. Both should be close to each other so that it will be convenient and easy for your guests to get to and from your wedding event.
- Decide what is most important to you: Photography, food and bar, flowers, music or other.
- Contact a wedding coordinator of your choice to ask questions to. Look at their website and photo galleries to determine who will be a great fit for your style