Where Will You Say “I DO”?
Where is the the best location to celebrate? Dance your first dance at sunset? Walk down the aisle stepping on a thick layer of orchids petals? Take colorful pictures with beautiful ocean backdrops? Drink amazing Mai Tais? Toast under the stars? Feel like a goddess wearing a white dress made of lace, satin, or silk? Carry the most amazing bouquet of flowers that you could ever imagine holding? Say the most special words from the bottom of your heart to the one you love? Dance outdoors to your hearts content? Share your wedding dream with loved ones?
Lace, pearls, champagne, love… Elegant Maui wedding from Canada to Maui!
Photography by Milton Photography, Canada
Whether you got married in the 20′ or tying the knot in the 2020’s, lace and pearls are timeless elements on their own, but put them together and you have the true embodiment of love, vintage, elegance which can be combined with nature on the beaches of Hawaii.
Lace and pearls work well with vintage-inspired colour schemes that are made up of colours like dusty pink, cream, ivory, antique blue and peach, and even lime green, and simple vintage elements like brooches, flowery high heels, and antique floral vases. Here are some examples of how create a pearl-meets-lace soiree:
- Tablescapes: Wrap your napkins with a string of pearls and place them on top of each plate with glass charger with shiny silver or gold pearl beading on the edges. Shop for unique and elegant lace table overlays for the cake table.
- Flowers: Choose soft vintage-style flowers like roses, hydrengia’s, tuberose and peonies. Wrap a piece of lace around the bridal bouquet stems and then secure the lace with a pearl pin. Also be sure to wrap the table centerpiece vases and candles with a combination of strings of pearls and lace.
- Beautiful bride: There’s nothing quite as elegant as a lacy wedding dress worn with dainty pearl earrings or a string of pearls necklace. Your Hawaiian wedding ceremony may be incorporated with a white orchid bridal lei strung with pearls. Your groom’s maile lei (green leaf lei) may be wrapped with a string of white pearls to match. You can also adorn your hair with pearl hair clips to go with lacy high heels.
- Wedding cake: Decorate the wedding cake with edible pearls or lace-inspired ribbon around cupcakes. Use your favorite lace and tie the ribbons around the champagne glass stems and the cake knife.
- Enhancements: Use lace and pearls on a grand scale! Drape strings of pearls from the chandeliers, hang lace swagging from beam to beam and overflowing on each side.
- Finishing touches: Complete your lace and pearl theme with a splash of colored silk ribbon and shiny silver or gold touches or ornaments. Add some shiny crystals to the pearls so that they shine and look elegant.
- Tables and chairs: How about silver or gold chivari chairs with rustic wood tables? A vintage antique desk for the guestbook table
Maui Ocean View Wedding
On an island in the Pacific Ocean and the coast lined up with palm trees. It’s stunning and dramatic. Wish you were here!
Maui Wedding Hawaiian Style
Maui wedding Hawaiian style starts with the blowing of a conch shell to announce the start of a very special event. A colorful scatter of orchids on the aisle and the scent of tuberose in the air! It really feels like a special event on a small tropical island called Maui. The wedding party colors are soft and colorful. The flower girls play a special part of the ceremony, then relax on the soft grass under the sunny blue sky with light trade winds to keep the temperature nice. You couldn’t ask for a more beautiful day than this one!
CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS!
PEACE AND JOY!
STUNNING VIEW OF THE ISLANDS OF LANAI & MOLOKAI
WOW your guests this holiday season! Reserve your West Maui Holiday party at Hale Ko’olani! Full ocean views and privacy for small dinner parties of 50 or less to large holiday gala events for your company! It will be a night to remember!
$3500. – 50 or less (2 pm to 10 pm)
$4000. – 51 – 100 (2 pm to 10 pm)
$5000. – 101 – 200 (2 pm to 10 pm)
$6000. – 201 – 250 (2 pm to 10 pm)
$2750. – 50 or less (4 hrs. dinner only, incl. set up/break down)
$1500. – Security deposit (refundable following post event inspection)
$475. – Cleaning fee
*HI State tax of 4.167% will be added to all pricing
Call or email for private tour:
Sandra Wagner or Monica Casperino
Holiday Event Coordination services available. We’ll decorate and provide all services for your special event. We’ll be on site for your event to ensure that everything goes smoothly for you and your guests.
All you have to do is relax and celebrate!
$1000. – 50 or less guests
$1500. – 50 – 100 guests
$2000. – 100 – 150 guests
$2500. – 150 – 200 guests
Also, Celebrate Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, Corporate Events, Dinner Parties, and More!
Hale Ko Olani
has great ocean views
My Sisters Wedding at Hale Koolani
Here is my sisters wedding at Hale Ko Olani. My sister is getting Maui’d and she means the world to you! It’s her fairytale day and you want nothing but the best for her. You choose a great wedding coordinator who can keep the details organized, offer ideas, recommend the best vendors, so that the wedding will be successful and amazing! The bride look beautiful on her wedding day! After all, she trusted that her sister, who knows her best, would make sure that the bride had everything that she dreamed of on her special day! That’s my sister’s wedding in Maui.
Glass slipper bridal bouquet
Love is in the air at Hale Ko Olani!
Maui Weddings at Hale Ko Olani
Starry wedding night at Hale Ko Olani
Let’s Dance Now
The wedding day was a beautiful memory that my sister and I will cherish forever!
Coming soon are our Live Updates from A Maui Wedding Day