Ceremony Only Coordination
- $1500. (up to 25 guests)
- $2000. (26 to 50 guests)
- $2500. (51 to 100 guests)
- $3000. (101 to 200 guests)
All payments made in USD.
An administrative fee of 5% applies to each wedding/event. Also, the State of Hawaii requires that we charge a general excise tax of 4.166%.
A Maui Wedding Day does not charge for the use of credit cards but does require that all payments are to in the currency of the United States. Payments may be made online via credit card or e-check.
All Services provided on holidays will incur an additional charge. Holidays include, but are not limited to Valentine’s Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day and New Year’s Eve and Day.
- Wedding theme and design concept
- Assistance with selection of a date and location, including venue site inspections
- Recommendation of vendors for music, officiant, floral, rentals, photography, beauty needs, and other necessities
- Management of vendors including the provision of estimates, entry into contracts, and management of the planning process with the vendors
- Coordinate onsite vendor visits and planning
- Budget analysis and management
- Site design and layout
- Creation and management of a detailed timeline
- Provision of required permitting and licensing
- Provision of liability insurance required by venue (if needed)
- Etiquette advice
- Coordination of and attendance at the rehearsal (1 hour)
- Review of Wedding Day itinerary
- Q & A session
- Review site layout
- Review décor set up
- Review parking
- Review arrival and departure times
Your Wedding Day
- On-site wedding coordination for your ceremony to start of reception (Up to 3 hours)
- Coordinate and manage all vendors contracted by AMWD
- Overseeing set up and break down of all vendor services, ensuring correct placement
- Set up of all décor such as escort cards, menus, seating charts, favors, cake toppers, cake cutting sets, toasting flutes, table numbers
- Greet guests upon arrival
- Provide excellent customer service
- Directing of the wedding processional and recessional
- Direct the flow of events based on the agreed-upon timeline
- Facilitate vendor breakdown
Please call or email for a complimentary wedding consultation. We’d love to help with your extraordinary wedding day tailored to your personal needs.
We look forward to talking with you in person and learning more about your wedding.