Day of Coordination
You may have a ton of great ideas for your wedding event and you may have some vendor contacts, but you may want to book a professional wedding coordinator to help execute all of your hard work once the wedding day arrives and to oversee the details. Your day of wedding coordinator will work with your vendors and venue to make sure that your wedding day is a beautiful memory. Your coordinator will provide his or her expertise in gracefully organizing your overwhelming “to do” list so that you can relax and enjoy every special moment of your wedding day to the fullest. We offer a flat rate fee based on guest count. AMWD charges a Flat Rate Coordination fee:
- $2000. (up to 50 guests)
- $2500. (up to 100 guests)
- $3000. (up to 150 guests)
- $3500. (151 to 250 guests)
All payments made in USD.
Administrative fee of 5% applies to each wedding/event. In addition, the State of Hawaii requires that we charge general excise tax of 4.166%.
A Maui Wedding Day does not charge for use of credit cards but does require that all payments be made in currency of the United States. Payments may be made online via credit card or e-check.
All Services provided on a holiday will incur an additional charge. Holidays include, but are not limited to Valentine’s Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day and New Year’s Eve and Day.
A Maui Wedding Day works with only skilled and professional vendors who have been carefully selected over the years. We request that all services are contracted on your behalf through AMWD. This will ensure quality of goods and services, and clean lines of responsibility and communication, in order to maintain the quality and success of the event.
Day of Coordination includes the following on the wedding day:
- Venue visit one month prior to wedding date
- Site visit prior to wedding date
- Review wedding plan one month prior to wedding date
- Wedding rehearsal coordination based on your pre-set ceremony plan
- Provide excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Etiquette advise
- Greet guests upon arrival
- Day of vendor management ensuring contracted services are fullfilled
- Distribution flowers for the wedding event
- Provide an amenities kit including a first aid kit, tape, scissors, sewing kit, lighter, safety pins, pens, markers, mosquito repellent, ribbon, basic tool kit, zip ties and more
- Direct the flow of events based on pre-set timeline
- Direct the wedding party processional and recessional based on your pre-set plan
- Assist with setting up approved decorations (guestbook, programs, menus, seat cards, favors,
table numbers, seat chart, cake cutting set up
- Ensure all gifts, personal décor items are ready to go at the end of the event
- On site wedding coordination from 10:00am to 11:00pm
- Additional coordinator can be added for an additional fee if your wedding plan is extensive
Please call or email for a complimentary wedding consultation. We’d love to help with your very special wedding day tailored to your personal needs. We look forward to talking with you in person and learning more about your wedding.