Full Service Wedding Coordination
With full service boutique wedding coordination, we will customize a plan to suit your wedding dream. Whether it’s an intimate dinner party or a blowout bash, our professional and creative staff will help with all aspects of wedding planning and coordination for your stylish wedding day! A Maui Wedding Day prides itself on offering to every client personal attention, a professional customer experience, innovative and creative event design, and a selection of tried and true vendors.
Full service wedding coordination includes the following:
- Wedding theme and design concept
- Assistance with selection of date and venue
- Detailed estimates
- Recommend and contract reliable vendors
- Budget analysis and management
- Contract and manage vendors
- Coordinate site visits
- Professional customer service
- Wedding theme and design concept development
- Creation and management of detailed timeline
- Wedding etiquette advice
- Wedding rehearsal coordination
- Direct the flow of events based on the agreed upon timeline
- On site wedding coordination throughout the event
- Provision of required permitting and licensing
- Provision of liability insurance required by venue
AMWD charges a flat rate coordination fee based on guest count:
$2750. (Up to 30 guests)
$3250. (31 to 50 guests)
$3500. (51 to 75 guests)
$3750. (76 to 100 guests)
$4000. (101 to 150 guests)
$4250. (151 to 250 guests)
All payments made in USD.
Administrative fee of 5% applies
General excise tax of 4.166% applies
A Maui Wedding Day works with only skilled and professional vendors who have been carefully selected over the years. We request that all services are contracted on your behalf through AMWD. This will ensure quality of goods and services, and clean lines of responsibility and communication, in order to maintain the quality and success of the event.
Please call or email for a complimentary wedding consultation. We’d love to help with your very special wedding day tailored to your personal needs. We look forward to talking with you in person and learning more about your wedding.