Lavender Farm Wedding Ceremony
Lavender Farm Wedding Ceremony
Alii Kula Lavender Farm, Maui, Hawaii
Simple and Elegant
Up to 75 guests
1 hrs. (9:00am – 4:00pm)
Alii Kula Lavender Farm was created by Agricultural Artist and Horticultural Master, Ali’i Chang. AKL’s dramatic 13.5-acre farm resides at an elevation of roughly 4000 ft. and is home to approximately 55,000 lavender plants and 45 different varieties of lavender. Olive trees, hydrangea, Protea, succulents and an exceptional variety of other plants can be found on the farm, which offers the first and only Lavender Lifestyle experience on Maui. It’s rolling lavender fields and stunning, world-class, bi-coastal views are magnificent and unforgettable backdrops for special celebrations and gatherings. The venue accommodates a chic Lavender Estate Lookout reception cottage with a room with a view. The cottage has two separate areas for the bridal party and groomsmen to get ready in. Besides weddings, the Lavender Farm is a great picnic style gathering, bridal showers, baby showers, luncheons, corporate functions, rehearsal dinners or girl’s day out (guy’s are welcome too). We welcome your calls and inquiries and look forward to providing the perfect setting for your most memorable event At Alii Kula Lavender Fields.
- Hilltop Gazebo or Labyrinth Ceremony Site
- Full Wedding Planning and Coordination
- Consultation Meeting
- On-Site Wedding Coordinator for 1 Hr.
- Venue Insurance
- Officiate of Choice
- Personalized Marriage License arrangements (Couple will pay licensing fee of $70. directly to the licensing agent)
- Keepsake Wedding Certificate
- Solo Musician of Choice
- 1 1/2 hrs. Professional Wedding Photography
- Infused Ice Water Station upon ceremony arrival
- Bride Lei
- Groom Lei
- Bridal Bouquet of choice
- Groom Boutonniere
- In-room Bridal Hair and Make up
- 75 White Wedding Ceremony Chairs Set up
** Please inquire about our preferred bar service for cocktail hour. Price based on beverage selection.
** Please inquire about our private catered brunch, lunch or dinner under the stars.
Please contact your coordinator to customize your wedding:
- DJ and dancing
- Signature Beverage
- Open Bar
- Outdoor Cocktail Hour Bar Set up
- Dessert Bar
- Shave Ice Station
- Custom Plateware, flatware, glassware
- Drop Lights
- Clear Top Tent w/ drapery
- Rustic Farm Tables
- White Farm Tables
- Designer Chairs
- Outdoor Lounge Seating
- Dinner Musician(s) of choice
- String Quartet
- Limousine Service
- Classic Maui Roadster
- Guest Shuttle Service
- Hula Dancer
- Private Luau
- Fire knife and Drummer
- Lighting Package
- Welcome Lavender gift bags, Bridesmaid gifts, Groomsmen gifts, Special guest gift baskets
- Floral Enhancements
- Floral Table Centerpieces
- Guest Leis
- Colorful Petal Aisle
- Colorful Petal Toss
- Gazebo flowers
- Wedding Party Flowers- Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Parents, Grandparents
- Haku Lei (head wreath)
- Ring Bearer Pillow
- Hair Floral Pieces
- Sparkler Send Off
- Butterfly Release
- Bridal Hair and Make Up
- Bride and Groom Duo Massages
- Groom Manicure and Pedicure
- Wedding Cake with fresh florals
- Wedding Decor and Props to enhance photography
More options available upon request.
4.166% GET plus 5% administrative fee applies
A Maui Wedding Day will send you a contract to secure your date.
Once A Maui Wedding Day receives your signed contract and deposit, we will send a confirmation of your wedding date and CONTACT information. Then, we will begin your wedding file and reserve your preferred wedding vendors.
Prior to your wedding day, we will send you a detailed timeline outlining your wedding day. Your timeline will include all appointments, pick up and drop off times, and a schedule of wedding day events.
Throughout the entire planning process, A Maui Wedding Day will meet with you and communicate via PHONE and email, all of the intricate details that will be required for your event. We can communicate through emails, phone calls, etc.
Working closely with you, your wedding planner will be your contact for your wedding day. Your wedding planner will be there to ensure that everything goes smoothly and in a timely manner.
Let’s get started! Please send us some information about yourselves (favorite colors, where you met, what you love about Maui, etc) and we’ll put together a unique package for your Maui beach wedding!